Friday, August 14, 2009

23 Things Number 16

Viva la Library Thing! Now this is Web 2.0 I can get behind. I've actually been on Library Thing for a while (before I started 23 Things) and I really like it. Thus far, I have added 135 books. I had never really read the blogs, though, before this module. I had no idea that some libraries actually use Library Thing for professional purposes. I just assumed it was a place for book lovers. Period. So obviously, this application has real potential for libraries. I also think it is helpful for those of who are always looking for a new (good) book to read. I was glad that Library Thing was included in the 23 Things because it forced me to explore the site and learn more about the organization. I have also signed up for the early reviewing and hope to get a free book soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment